Thursday, October 30, 2008

Makeing the space my own.



Ok so today I did a little cleaning and organizing.
hanging on the wall is my iron always in reach, I just pull a little and it's right there. Then my two squares are on a nail.
The little lamp is nice but not a lot of light so I'm thinking about getting those lights that you stick to the wall and push on to turn on. Not sure yet but I do need better light there. the striped cloth is for ironing on of course the cutting mat works good also. And yes that's a roll of twine it's only teperary just until I decide what to do with the light's . But I think I am now up to eight blocks maybe. My daughter even used my space tonight to help her friend with a holloween costume. I will figure it out soon and let you know. such fun.

3 comments:

Betsy said...

your space is looking quite nice and serene.

Jean said...

8 blocks, that's great!

Christina said...

Nice, you could put the iron in a jar or cute coffee cup. Might be more handy and I think a light from above is a great idea. I always forget about the light on my machine.