Saturday, April 18, 2009

And the winner is!

A couple of month back I asked for
donations for my girls to raise money
to go to girls camp this summer.
Well Ginny from
sent me her pink pokadot purse which
was baught for a little girl by her mom
to carry her scripture's in every week to
church. That was until she got a better
look at it. She kind of wants to keep it
for herself, but I think she will give it
to Quinn like she planned. Her purse sold
for about $20.00 So she wins this quilt.
Ginny e-mail me at patdavila@juno.com
and give my the address where to send
this. Thank you so much your donation
help so much it was a big hit with the little
girl who got it. she was carrying it around
empty very proud of her treasure.








1 comment:

Ginny said...

Yea, I am so excited I won, I love the quilt and can't wait to see it in real life. I was so happy to read about the litte girl who won the purse, how sweet!