Saturday, May 30, 2009

I'm getting published!

Ok so as I said before I was offered a contract to publish my book. I had a friend look it over he is a contract lawyer. He said it was a good contract and fair so I signed it this morning and sent it back to them. My book "A disappointing Homecoming" is about Luke James return from the middle East after being wounded in the war. His journey home takes many turns with faith building expirences along the way. I believe it is one of my best. I've written 10 books and about 10 children's books. But I have been working on getting published for about 2 1/2 years now. This has been the most amazing week I've ever had. So we will just wait now for production to start. Yea me.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting...you will have to let us know when it comes out. Who is the publisher?