Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Doll clothes for sale.


These are my girls, I have been making them new clothes. Everything is done by hand. I started doing this when my daughters were little and all their barbie clothes fell apart after just a week or so. I found that I could make better quality clothes from my scraps so I did. They've had clothes for years that are still together. So if you have a daugher or Granddaugher who loves her girls as much as I do please contact me via my e-mail patdavila@juno.com and I'll get them in the mail to you. Plus they are one of a kind! no two are alike. prices vary depending on how many pieces there are to an outfit.

1 comment:

Jean said...

These are adorable. It brings back memories of making dresses for my daughter's dolls. I liked making Barbie, but my favorites were the baby dolls.