Monday, January 5, 2009

New Years Reselution!

Has anyone else thought about what they want to do differently this year? I can't decide what I want my new years reselution to be.
1. to start yoga
2. read my sunday school lesson each week.
3. get more sleep, as in go to be earlier.
4. accept the fact that I can't spell and use spell check all the time.
5. get a book accepted by a publisher.( im at the mercy of others with this one)
6. be more forgiving of my spouses shortcomings and my own (oops, forgot don't have any)
7. improve my memory.
8. give up the idea of instant prefection.

I think I need to pick one because my brain may explode if I try to change to much to fast.

2 comments:

Jean said...

I think as long as you do what you can, everything works out. What are you working on first for the new year?

Christina said...

Nice list and all very pracitcal! Remember you don't fail until you give up. I love you.