Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A wonderful surprise.

This is me and my Aunt Linda.
Her mom and my Grandpa got married in 1963
the same year my parents got married. So she
has always been my Auntie. I reconnected with
her via-e-mail a couple of years ago. Well this picture
was taken while we were in Utah taking our
oldest to collage (BYU) While I was visiting with her
for the first time since I was a little girl.
she sent me home with wonderful pictures














and history of our family that I treasure. Well
I turned on my e-mail this morning and found
one from her. She has been going through papers
of Grandpa's and this time found an album my
Mother had made years ago for my brother Mike.
she sent it to me this morning along with a few other
things she found. I'm so excited to see it. She also
said she found a picture of Mike, Tina, Me, and Shiela
standing or sitting in a sunflower field. but she won't
have a copy for me until after Feb. 18th. It was stuck
in an album and couldn't remove it. Oh my gosh
I can't wait to get it. Isn't she just the cutest thing
you ever saw.

No comments: