Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Kaleidoscope



Ok so this is my new block. I was trying to find a block to use all the soccor fabric I have for my husbands quilt. I think this will be a nice for that. I was just trying it out on my christmas fabric first. I kind of like it so I think I'll finish off at lest 6 and make a wall hanging. Although I'm not sure if I like the white to much. Well anyway. Oh yea, I burnt my nuckle in the process and it really hurts. getting a blister. Oh well no pain no gain. I got the patteren from a book I had called Quilts! Quilts! Quilts! second edition.

2 comments:

Christina said...

From the picture, the whites not bad, and if you use white batting I think it'll work. You could also try alternating whites. I like them!

Jean said...

They are cute, the whites look fine.